Sunday 27 October 2013

I am a 40-year-old resident of Pune. I have been suffering from erectile dysfunction for the last five years. I visited one sex counsellor for three sessions of 30 minutes and each session cost me Rs 6,000. I visited another sexologist who conducted blood and urine tests, prescribed Royale Tentex for 20 days, and took a fee of Rs 3,500. He also suggested I take an injection every week, costing Rs 2,400, for 10 weeks. I couldn’t afford it. Could you suggest a more economical doctor? I work from 5 pm to 2 am, 8 am to 1 pm and sleep between 3 am and 7 am.



Copyright - Mumbai Mirror

1 comment:

  1. It seems you have exhausted the list of sexologists in Pune. You may see a urologist who will summarise the effects of the treatments. He will decide the line of action.

    ReplyDelete