Monday 23 September 2013

I am 27 years old and have a fair complexion. I am a bit on the heavier side but not exactly fat. When I was 21, I visited my native place with my family, and accidentally spotted bathers in the nude while I was changing to take a dip in the river. Since then, I like to get naked in public. In fact, when I am alone at home, I am usually in the buff. But I don’t like to have sex. I get aroused when people see me naked. For the same reason, I went to Goa with my closest friends and went skinny dipping in front of strangers. I get naked whenever and wherever it’s possible. How can I rid myself of this habit?



Copyright - Mumbai Mirror

1 comment:

  1. This habit can land you in trouble. So, strengthen your will power and refrain from baring it all in public. If you wish, you can admire your nude self in the mirror as long as it’s in private.

    ReplyDelete