Monday 30 September 2013

I am a 25-year-old man and my wife is 23 years old. We have been married for two years. We live separately because of my work. I am going to meet her after a gap of eight months. We are not planning to have a child for another four years but neither of us enjoys sex with a condom. I don’t feel any sensation and lose my erection. She doesn’t feel anything either. What other contraception can we use? She used to be on oral contraceptives but the gynaecologist advised against it.



Copyright - Mumbai Mirror
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. The only alternative is to insert a barrier vaginal suppository that is now available. During menstruation and seven days before the start of the cycle, it is safe to ejaculate in the vagina. On other days (eighth day to the fifteenth day), withdraw at the time of ejaculation i.e. coitus interrupts.

    ReplyDelete