Thursday 26 September 2013

I am a 45-year-old man and have a well-built, healthy body. I am 510 and my penis measures seven inches. I have been married for 23 years. My wife and I enjoy good sex. I travel nearly 60 km every day by bus .Six months ago, while I was in the bus, a co-passenger started stroking my penis with his hand. I felt uncomfortable and got off the bus. The following day, I had a similar experience with another man, but this time I enjoyed his touch. After that, I have frequently enjoyed such encounters. However, I haven’t ejaculated on any occasion. Now, I am unable to have sex with my wife and do not get a good erection. If someone touches me in the bus, I get aroused but not at home. Why is this happening I am very disturbed?



Copyright - Mumbai Mirror
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment