Tuesday 24 September 2013

I am 35 years old and my wife is 33. We have been married for a year but till date we haven’t had intercourse. I orgasm prematurely and at times, I don’t get good erection. We consulted a local doctor (MD). He examined us both and concluded that we are normal, except that my wife’s vagina is tighter than usual and my erections aren’t strong enough. He advised us to have more sex to overcome this. But of late, I am losing my desire due to sheer fear of repeated failure as it frustrates us both. This is causing us a lot of unhappiness. We wish to start our family. Please help.



Copyright - Mumbai Mirror

1 comment:

  1. Take a second opinion. Help yourself by getting over your fear and frustration. A little advice will get you both out of the problem. See a sexpert.

    ReplyDelete