Wednesday 25 September 2013


I am a 35-year-old married man. I love my wife. A few days ago, I had sex with two sex workers using two condoms each. Because of the thick barrier, intercourse wasn’t pleasurable.Hence I withdrew and asked them to give me a hand job. The condoms were intact and did not tear. But it was the biggest mistake of my life. I got worried that I might have contracted STDs or HIV. I consulted a physician who advised me to undergo an HIV early detector test. The test was done on January 25 and the results were negative.I have read about a window period that makes detecting the infection difficult. I am scared. I have a good wife and family. I pray God forgives me.


Copyright - Mumbai Mirror

1 comment:

  1. God has already forgiven you. To confirm his goodness, repeat the test in the fifth month after intercourse.

    ReplyDelete