Friday 4 October 2013

I am a 25-year-old man and my girlfriend is 23. We are engaged and will be getting married next year. We indulge in phone sex and haven’t yet got physically intimate. My girlfriend bleeds a lot during menstruation cycle. It causes her pain too. She consulted a doctor who told her that the cause of the bleeding was incomplete orgasms. He said it was dangerous and suggested that we indulge in sex immediately. We are not interested in premarital intercourse. I am worried about my girlfriend’s health. Will this affect our marital life? Should we stop phone sex?



Copyright - Mumbai Mirror
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the doctor has been misunderstood. Phone sex is pretty much like masturbation. It is enjoyable and need not be stopped half way. Check with a gynaecologist about menstrual pain and bleeding.

    ReplyDelete