Tuesday 22 October 2013

I am 37 years old and my husband is in the army. He was transferred to another state seven months ago. I had to stay back due to my job and our child’s education. My problem is that I want sex all the time and have sex frequently with my male friends, at times even a threesome or an orgy. Masturbation does not satisfy me. I want to have sex whenever I see a man. It could be a male colleague or someone on the street, mall or club. Once I got so aroused that I had intercourse with the domestic help. During foreplay, I prefer to go oral on my partner. I do not like condoms (male or female). Could you suggest a treatment to reduce the overpowering desire?



Copyright - Mumbai Mirror
Categories:

1 comment:

  1. First, never have sex without protection and never with unknown people. You could run into serious trouble and catch an infection. Remember your responsibility to your child. Please see a psychiatrist immediately, and for the moment, indulge only in masturbation.

    ReplyDelete